Friday, June 6, 2008

I was busy today making cards and getting ready for our Father's Day class tonight! Lots of girls and lots of fun!


You can tell that I was in the mood for summer today! Both birthday cards that I made I made with the Summer Picnic DSP. I made these two cards for Splitcoast Stampers Birthday Babes. I love this little turtle!










Stampin'Up! has a really good promotion this month (check it out under my promotions!) with the Fresh Cut stamp set and these really cute die cut note cards. These three cards were so very fast and easy to make and they are dang cute! The pink one I embossed with glitter embossing powder. It's kind of hard to see in the photo, but it looks really cute with the rhinestone center in the flower.
Off to make Father's Day gifts with my class!
Have fun!

0 comments: