Thursday, May 29, 2008

Getting caught up!

I spent some time this week getting my unfinished projects finished! Boy, does that feel good!

This is a photo album I made for my daughter for Mother's Day.

I made one that's similar, only I used different designer series paper, for my other daughter for Mother's Day.




My niece won an award at her school, and county-wide, for her art work for Arbor Day. She had a tree planted in her honor! Good for her! I made her this 9x9 tabletop scrapbook.







I saw this really cute card and designed it using the Tart 'N Tangy set. I gave it to my sister for her birthday.


Last but not least, my girlfriend had knee surgery, so I made this "Thinking of You" card. My first attempt using acetate! I really love the Bali Breeze designer paper. It's so nice and bright and cheery!



I'll have more to post tomorrow.
Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Tiff said...

Wow that turned out great! I bet she will love it!